Thursday, August 6, 2009

the play house

My playhouse is kinda done and we want you to come over. We even built the loft were I'm going to sleep. The bed isn't there yet. So we are going to do that before you are going to be coming over. My dad built my playhouse because he is strong. We got the whole roof done. That is all as I can think of. To Hayley.
My friends are going to come and we are going to have a party when it is all finished. I love my playhouse and the loft. Thank you daddy!!!!!

5 comments:

Tori said...

i want to come over too. so why can't i? can I please come on saturday? love rylie

Tori said...

can we also help paint the playhouse? love TAYLOR

The play house looks awesome! Your dad did a great job! Love, Tori

Hayley said...

Dear Madeline,

When I read this post tonight, I immediately told Garrett that we needed to go over to your house. I grabbed my camera & we were out the door... Sadly, you guys weren't home. So we went to visit Grandma & then stopped back over. You were still gone. So sad!

I love these pictures & can't wait to come over & see you and your playhouse again soon!!!

Madeline, I love you!

Jennifer said...

Wow Madeline,

That is the coolest playhouse!!! You are a lucky girl. I can't wait to see it in person!

em said...

Great Job!

We love your playhouse, it looks to cool. We want to come play sometime.

Love, Em and Sarah